MPro bug: "Colour of group name" vs other settings
||Date:||8 Jan 2018 17:21|
Here's a rather obscure bug in MPro. I think I reported this several
versions ago (5.13 in 2010?) but it still lurks.
- Select an item in the Main Groups list -- in my case, a group that
I want to stand out.
- Do Shift-E to open the "Edit group settings" dialogue.
- Under "General", change "Colour of group name" to red.
The name of that group now duly shows in red in my Main Groups list
and stands out, as I wished.
- Select the same group again.
- Do Shift-E to open its "Edit group settings" dialogue again.
- Under "Display", change one of the settings, say from "Unread
messages" to "All messages".
All seems well, but then quit MPro and reload.
The colour of that group is still red, but the change from Unread to
All has not registered.
The red has to be changed back to black to enable this other setting.
I suspect that in the innards of MPro, the colour setting is
overwriting some bit of memory or file that stores the other setting.
Jim Nagel www.archivemag.co.uk
This message was sent via the messenger-l mailing list
To unsubscribe, mail messenger-l+unsubscribe@...